Join hundreds of riders on one of the most unique bicycle rides in the Kansas City metro!
Online: The deadline for online registration is July 20th, 5pm. After July 20th, participants may register in person at the Community Center on Friday until 6pm or at the event on Saturday from 8-9:30pm. A convenience fee applies to online registration.
Mail: Send Moonlight Bike Ride Registration Form and registration fee to the Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak Street, Lenexa, KS 66215
In Person: Visit us at the Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak Street, Lenexa, KS 66215 through Friday, July 21, 2017, 6pm.
On Saturday, July 22, pre-ride registration available from 8-9:30pm only.
- Early-bird registration (on/before July 1 2017): $20 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
- After July 1, 2017: $25 for adults, and $20 for children 12 and under. (All participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or the parent’s or guardian’s designee, listed below. Designee must be at least 21 years of age.)
- $6 Chris Cakes All-You-Can-Eat Pancakes after the Moonlight Bike Ride.
- Participants will receive a free commemorative Moonlight Bike Ride T-shirt while supplies last. Size requests will be honored to the extent possible.
- Group/Team/Corporate rates: $2 off individual rate for members of approved groups of 6 or more. To register teams, contact Lindsay at 913-477-7130.
- Packet pickup is Friday, July 21, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 8-9:30 p.m. at the Lenexa Community Center.
- All participants are required to wear a helmet, have a front light and a rear reflector or rear light in order to ride.